Excellent for the more experienced and those who often practice sparring, they allow you to make many more turns around the hand to create a consistent padding.
HOW TO WRAP YOUR HAND
There are several techniques for creating a bandage, for the less experienced here is a practical guide to bandaging the hand correctly.
- Each band has a small loop at the end: put it in your thumb.
- Proceed to wrap your wrist for 3-4 turns.
- Now move on to wrap your knuckles, make sure not to tighten too much by closing your fist as you turn.
- Now pass the band between each finger, thumb included
- Go back to the wrist and close the bandage thanks to the velcro.
Always rely on your master, he will know how to indicate the correct way.
TIP: After training, don't roll up the bandages again! Sweat them open and then wash them. Roll them up again only when dry.